Wednesday, January 25, 2006

X-hypnosist

Well last night I went to go see the XXX hypnosist... It was probably one of the funniest things that you could ever see... The night started off with some comedien coming on stage.. THis guy was funny.. I laughed so hard. I wish I remembered his name because he was really good... I think it might have been Daniel something.

After him the hypnosist came on stage.. SO he starts the night by trying to hypnotize the whole crowd.. It was amazing to see how many people in the crowd got hypnotized. My friend Carla got hypnotized but my friend Steph didn't want to be so she told me to keep distracting her... Even with me distracting her she was still going in and out at certain moments... So now that he has some people hypnotized he tells us that they are all screwed and that the show can start.

So lets see things he made people do.
1) Fake orgasims on stage.
2) All the guys took of there cloths.. kept there boxers on.
3) Various funny things /mean things that would make them really sad/mad stuff like that.. I.e. telling them that they have there favorite pet with them.. Then he would well kill or maybe even have sex with the pet...(I know its wrong, but so damn funny).
4) Have sex with there chairs.
5) Go into the audience and hump a leg.
6) Oh yeah he got about 10 girls to kick one of the security guys in the balls... The security guy was allowed to hold his balls for a lil bit of protection.
7) He got people to use language that you could get shot for.

During the night because Carla has hypnotized he would come in and out of the crowd.. First he told her she would get mad everytime he would swear.. SO theres Carla sitting next to me.. Yelling at this guy to watch his language and calling him names.. Finally she got up and started yelling and telling him to leave.. Looked like Carla was ready to kill the guy. SO the guy decided that he would have fun with her.. So he changed her mind and now she loved the show, and would yell out anything she was feeling... Good lord the things she yelled were hilarious. At the end of the show he did his final bit. Told all the people on stage that they would do certain things and that when they left the building they would remember everything.

So SHOWS OVER........

OH wait Steph, Lisa, ....... Carla is still out of it... SHe is still hypnotized, and I can't get her out of it... SO lisa runs to go get Tony Lee(thats the hypnotist) and he comes and tells her do some final things and that when she leaves she will think that the show hasn't begun yet and is cancelled... SO sure enought now Carla is mad.. We didn't get to see the show... Its so funny because we can fuck with her.. LMAO... We leave the building and then Carla finally realizes what she did the whole night.

FUNNIEST NIGHT EVER...

1 comment:

SusanE said...

You should have taken your video camera or used a cell phone to take video. It sounds like a blast. I hate it when I laugh at stuff that is really mean or sick, but I have such a good time laughing at it anyway. People are weird!