Monday, January 16, 2006

Things were easy when I was 12.

Well school courses are going great, I am really enjoying the courses that I am currently enrolled in... The last couple days I have been really trying to figure out what I should do when I am done university... Its alot harder then I would have though... Do I go to Calgary, or should I stay here in Toronto... Its hard to determine what I should do when there are so many factors that are against me if I make the wrong choice...

Thanks to mum bothering me I will let you all know... The summer job possibility won't work out... For those who don't understand the university system... These summer jobs aren't just given out for the sake of getting students to work.. They are given to students who deserve them... Yes its easy to debate who should deserve them, but this is how the university system works... So no I will not be working with my prof.

No comments: