Monday, January 09, 2006

8.0 year right

So as you all know the recent excitment in my life.. So i went to the professor to get more information. We talked about the kinds of things that we would be doing and it seems so much fun... But then of course we start talking about the application process...

The good thing is he said that he would supervise us but in order to get the funding we have to meet one requirement... I must have an 8.0 or up GPA... LMAO.. well so much for that oppertunity.. Lets just say I don't know ANYONE that has an 8.0.

So now I am back thinking about what to do once i graduate.

3 comments:

SusanE said...

Don't give up hope, if there is no one else out there, then who else are they going to pick.

Megan, Kellon and Mekhi said...

tell them your Dave Cain's son...Dad says that works for everything!!! ha ha ha

Fiddling Granny said...

Why don't you have a 8.0???? Remember the little engine that could.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I have a plan. Yes I can do most anything if I just think I can.

Hugs, Wendy