Sunday, January 22, 2006

Dance at the Disco

Panic at the DiscoOn Feb 3 I am lucky enought to go get to see Panic at the dicso. Its gonna be a sweet concert. I doubt that any of you have ever heard of them but here is a little taste for you all CLICK HERE TO HEAR .

I am going with my friends Steph, Carla, and Rachel.. Hmmmm, me and three girls, I really need to make more friends that are boys.. But it will be so much fun going with them.. Carla and I will be dancing all night, and hopefully Steph will be off her crutches so that she can dance too.

I hope to have many fun filled pictures for you all so that you can see just how much fun this concert will be.

2 comments:

SusanE said...

Wow, I can't imagine an entire evening of listening to that. My ears sighed with relief when the song finally stopped.

blah blah blah said...

Steph you better be off your crutches... You gotta dance with us.