Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Not Dead Yet.

Well I talked to dad last night and he start going on about me not updating my blog in a while... So this blog it to inform everyone that I am still breathing... Haven't been up to much lately other then preparing my resume... Special thanks to Steph for makig it sound so kick ass. Later this week I will be sending it out to a couple different places in hopes that I can find something. If any of you decide to open up your own Software Design company please let me know.. Cause you better hire me.. LMAO

Umm well tonight I am going to Dirty bingo... A cross dresser/bingo/random sex toy prizes... sounds like it should be a funny night. Tonight i am thinking about 10 people i know are going so it should be TONES of fun. oh yeah and on Thur its PANIC AT THE DISCO...

well i will be sure to update and let you know how all these events went.

1 comment:

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Thomas : Homee Dad was kind of wondering " what would one use as a dabber when playing dirty Bingo " The question needed to be asked!! By the way did you remember to mention in those resume's that your dad is Dave Cain!!! You never really know what that may get ya.

Homee