Well this Thursday I will be getting my grad pictures done.. Kinda freaky to think that its now time to start looking to find a real job. I am excited to think about just programming all day for a living... Until I find a job in the computer field I am gonna get a job in a restaurant, doing the other thing that I would love to do... COOKING.
Still unsure whether I should move or stay in Toronto.. I don't think I am ready to leave all my friends here and start all over again in Calgary. But the whole $$$ thing plays a big factor.
If any of you have a friend that works in either computer field, or a nice restaurant... Help a brother out and put me in a word when I apply there.... LOL..
Thomas Cain
2 comments:
Hey Wendy, when you read this, ask Ken if he knows anyone who can help Thomas out in the programming field.
I'll see if he knows anyone anymore .... Tom, in preparation, what should I tell him you can do? Aside fomr blogging that is!
Wendy
Post a Comment