Well, today being vote day I thought to myself "I wish i payed attention to the parties campaign because I have no clue who to vote for"... So i was gonna take dads advice and vote for the party that started with a Vowel... But there were none.. So thats my reason for not voting.. I am thinking next time elecetion comes up I am gonna start my own party.. I am gonna run for the title "Ruler of the World".. So next time you guys better all support my party.. I haven't yet decided on the party name but I am thinking its gotta start with a vowel.. Thanks Dad.
OH yeah and I have a super funny story.. I was walking to school today and I saw a side for an independent candidate... This guy was running for something not sure what... But his strategy was to put in big letters on the side "An IMMIGRANT like YOU"... I killed myself laughing and though to myself "damn terrorists".. LMAO
Alrighty so thats my day..
2 comments:
I'm with Hilary
Hey Buddy - you make me so proud, just think the seed of my loin wishing to throw his hat into the political arena. OK buddy this is it , I volunteer to be your right hand man - you know the campain manager (we have a few years to get things on track) Just think of the places we can go with this, first Canada (including Quebec because if they resist we will attack - 100 years ago what they are trying to do was called treason) DAMB SEPERATISTS. Then we set our sights on the Yucca Peninsula (I hear Yucca's are quite useful)Nobody will be able to take us lightly once we have the Yucca!!!! I would consider getting my pilots licence so I could fly you around like all those other leaders - but I figured as we gained in power and someone caught on to me wanting to fly a plane - well then red flags may be put up! THAT"S IT !! I can't believe what a genius I am - our name "YUCCA PARTY" it starts with a vowel !!!! Our slogan IF YOU DON'T LIKE OUR CANADA THEN YUCCA LEAVE !!!
HAVE TO GO - must work on buttons, posters, oh and a budget - all good parties need a budget.
Later Homee Dad
Post a Comment