Well I rather enjoyed writing a blog a while back, and you all attempted to understand it. I assure you all that you all missed the reason for me writing it. I enjoyed reading your responses and some made me laugh because they were so far off. So I have decided to write somthing else. Something that I have been feeling but yet again I will disguise it and see what you all come up with. HMMMM alright here I go.
Many oppertunities pass you by everyday, and well alot of the time you just let them float right on by not taking a moment to realize it. So recently I have decided to take advantage of an oppertunity that I have been given. I assure you all that it is 100% legal, and 100% safe. But also at first so many of my friends were against me making this decision, based on minor details that I will not mention so that I can keep the meaning of this blog hidden.
So with this new oppertunity what have I realized. Hmm well first of all your friends are not always right. Secondly that lil things should not hold you back. Thirdly, well you all won't understand this but I know a lil sister of mine that will, small town people have some distorted views about people that attend certain activities... Now before you all go quizing my sisters for hints I will tell you all that its Hilary that holds the clue to this blog. But now her being my lil sister who has gotten a tattoo with me, and we now share this special bond, she will not let me down.
As for Hilary, we talked alot about this while you were down, and well your voice played a big role in my decision. So now that I have shared a lil about my life and whats new, I hope to hear from you all in your attempts to figure out what this is all about.... LMAO
Thomas
5 comments:
You always said you were either going to be a "fighter pilot" or an "Accountant" or the other options were "computer programmer" or "chef". So you're planning on going to chef school now. Hey maybe one day you'll cook for us at the Four Seasons.
Tom,
Again, my only advise, wisdom is in a bottle, at the bottom of the ocean or at the top of the coolest mountain you can hike. Do whatcha want and have fun with it.
Love yah
Meg
I got it, it came to me while I was waking up this morning. Hilary's reference to the second paragraph. I can't believe I missed it, I thought you were going hot air ballooning, but no of course not. You're going to join the navy. That way you can either use your computer skills on the bridge, or you can cook in the kitchen. It plays on skills you have already developed.
LOL mum you kill me.. its really not that hard to figure out
okay i have no clue what you are even talking about, so intead of making a fool of myself guessing i am just going to wait until it happens then i will know..
Post a Comment