Tuesday, March 14, 2006

S + P = Stupid House

Well today was a good day.. Hilary came to my astronomy class.. Having her there was rather amusing because she had lil comments about all the material that was mentioned... It was rather funny. Seeing that stupid house fall apart was the best part... Or could it have been the Japan is screwed. LOL. Thanks bean.

After class Hilary walked home and I spent my break between classes playing games in the computer lab with a few friends... What a productive day...

4 comments:

SusanE said...

what stupid house fall apart?

Cherylinn said...

Tom, you let my niece walk alone in Toronto, what's with that? You keep a watch on her.

Megan, Kellon and Mekhi said...

Bean...what a big girl your getting to be!!!!! Seriously, I always hated walking alone in T.O. Miss you both

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Thomas !!! - This is Homme Dad speaking, why would Bean be walking in the city by herself. Has that ink on your side made it to the grey matter in your head?
We will no doubt have time to discuss this when I come to T.O.

Homee dad