This is in the life of Thomas & Megan
I'm sure it will look great when it is finished. The other work Stewart did is good. I'm sure as your mother I would love you any way you come. And I'm sure I'll even love you with a giant fish scrawled across your body.
I can hardly wait to see it on Friday....Where exactly is this fish? It loose so awesome.
Hey buddy - your the man !!!!! I think it looks fantastic, wish I had the guts but - you know I'm a wusHomee Dad
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm sure it will look great when it is finished. The other work Stewart did is good. I'm sure as your mother I would love you any way you come. And I'm sure I'll even love you with a giant fish scrawled across your body.
I can hardly wait to see it on Friday....Where exactly is this fish? It loose so awesome.
Hey buddy - your the man !!!!! I think it looks fantastic, wish I had the guts but - you know I'm a wus
Homee Dad
Post a Comment