Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Really upsetting

Well, after I got home from my interview i proceeded to put in all my piercings again... They all went in easily except for my lip ring. I attempted a few times and no success. So i figured I would try another ring that I had that was smaller and still no luck. So after many failed attempts and much pain trying to get it in. I think I may have to say RIP to my lip ring... I hope he lived a good life, and who knows maybe one day he will be alive again. But until that day I say goodbye...

Now I understand that you are all as upset as I am. I assure you that everything will be ok and life will go on without it. Its only natural to be upset over something that I know you all liked. So I ask you all to take a moment to think about the sacrafice that I made for this job interview. If you feel the need to send comments. Then in the form of money would be great.. Might I all remind you that my KOI still needs to be coloured as well as I have many other ideas for tattoos... :D I can still have tattoos :D....

Thomas

4 comments:

SusanE said...

I'm sure it goes without saying Thomas that I am deeply grieved at the loss of your lip ring. I will probably seek professional help to cope with the loss.

Cherylinn said...

Oh Thomas, as I sat beside you having lunch and you pulled on it, twirled it and explained to me how I need on, I must say my heart is broken for your loss. Why don't you go to where you got it done and see if they will put it back in for you....

Cherylinn said...

Buy the way Tom, I had a great time having lunch...

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Thomas try to think back to the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. Without the advent of electricity and a major shortage of ice they had absolutely nowhere to store their peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Keeping that in mind I am sure you will be able to equate the issue with that of the loss of your lip ring.

Now doesn't that put everything into perspective ??

Always challanging
Homee dad