Monday, March 20, 2006

damn there was a BUT

Well as you all know today I had my interview with ALT Software. At this moment I do not have a picture of me all decked out in my suit, but my friend took one and will be sending it to me. So hopefully I will have that to post soon. I know you are all looking forward to seeing it.

Now about the interview. It went well the lady was extremely nice which helped me because I was rather nervous. She joked a lil with me at the beginning which allowed me to calm down and then all went well. During the interview we had a great discussion about many things, as well as she suprised me with a lil test that I had 15 mins to do. She assured me that 15 minutes is what most people took to complete it, but I don't believe her on that one because after two minutes I was completed. So there I sat in the room alone until she came back after 15 minutes. We talked about the lil test and I quickly relized i made one mistake which was an easy one that many programers forget to check. There is a big difference between "=" and "==" and well i missed it. But that was alright.

So finally she tells me she will be honest. She really likes me, and that I would fit in great with the company. BUT... oh shit theres a but.... The one thing that I don't have is experience... And I am facing Masters, and Graduate students who already have experience.... So no luck for me. Must admit I am happy to get the first interview out of the way a lil dissappointed but whatever.

Now I am sure that you are all ready to make some comment like "Sorry" or "There loss" But honestly i don't want to hear any comments.. Just leave it be. I would much rather not have to deal with reading all this comments about people saying "well thats a bummer" I know its upsetting... So lets just leave it....
Thanks

1 comment:

SusanE said...

I agree, wanna see the suit photo.