Sunday, April 02, 2006

That time of year again

Well its that time of year again. All students have been looking forward to this for some time now (I hope you read that with a sarcastic tone... If you didn't reread it now). I have totally forgotten how much I hate studying for finals, but whatever this should be the last time that I will ever have to go through this.

Other then school, well what else have I been up to. Umm well Hilary you know the answer to that one. Its been alot of fun, and I am glad that I took a chance. I realize that this is really killing mum, so maybe I will have to write another mysterious blog to get her mind thinking of something else. I would totally have figured that mum could have figured it out by now, but I guess not.

Alright well thats all I have to saw about that for now.
Thomas

No comments: