Well today I finished up my french spoken test. Now I only have one exam left, and thats on the 24 of April. Astronomy is my last one, which is kinda nice because I have to do some readings for it, but the exam won't be hard. So basically I am all done. Today after my french test i walked outside and it was such a nice day, which only added to how I felt.
Its so nice to know that after 4 years 1 more exam is left... I made it, thats something that I thought I wouldn't be saying. As I was sitting outside I started to think what will be next in life for me. Hopefully things will fall into pieces nicely, but its nice to know that I know have a degree and can start a career in the field that I want. Well I just have to get hired that is.
As you all know that I haven't really had any luck yet in the job hunt. So after much thought I have decided that I will continue to live in Toronto over the summer. Two people that I work with now have a extra room, and they asked if I would like to live with them. I figure that I will stay the summer in hopes that I will find a job that is in the Computer Field. If the summer passes and nothing comes up then I will go on a vacation. Not sure where, but it will be nice. So those are my plans for now. As much as a vacation sounds nice, a career sounds much nicer.
Well thats it for now. I am gonna go for a walk seeing how its such a nice day today. Maybe I will go get some ice cream....:D
Thomas
3 comments:
I'm proud of you Thomas. We're in Arizona in Nov/Dec next year. Ask Hilary what she thinks of it.
You better be proud of me.. :P lol
Fuck the ice cream...go for a cold beer!!! ha ha ha Just Kidding.
Post a Comment