Well yesterday was the last day of classes. Its such a nice feeling knowing that I am 3 exams and one french spoken test away from being done university. Its a wicked feeling knowing that I am finally done. Yesterday I also finished my last astronomy assignment. That really felt nice. I am not too worried about my exams, so I kinda feel free now.
As for what I am diong after school, well its been just over a week since my interview with Filogix, so i should be finding out soon whether I get a job or not with them. As well as I have been approached by a recruiting firm, alot of companies are looking for bilingual IT phone support. Its not where I would like to end up, but atleast its experience in the field. As well it brings in the bling.
Thomas.
4 comments:
what is a recruiting firm?
ha ha ha you're gonna have to use your french! Sucka! You laughed at me so now its my turn.
Have Fun!
Oh the moment is sweet. All those years that I insisted you continue with french. Aaahhhhhh!
WOW mum.. Don't let your head get big. Cause remember by me staying in the school that offered french kept be back from going to the school that had a very good computer program... So hmmmm... shrink that big head of yours LMAO
Post a Comment