Monday, April 03, 2006

Chicken crepes???

Yesterday I went downtown to go see a movie, and get some food after... We went to a place called cafe crepe. I had a crepe that had chicken, cheese, and egg in it... It was interesting. I liked it at first but after I ate about half of it I got tired of the taste and I was ok I gave it a chance, now I can say i don't like it. So for desert I had banana and sugar crepe. Now that was yummy. I will totally have another one of those :D.

Today I get to write my first final. Todays final is French. Alors souhaite moi bon chance.

Thomas

2 comments:

SusanE said...

Hope your final went well.

The chicken and egg crepe sounds kind of gross, although the banana and sugar one sounds wonderful.

Notice I didn't reply to your last blog. I'm not at all interested in that discussion anymore!

blah blah blah said...

lol yeah i figured you would give up. No worries. As for my french test I guess it went alright. But I think that I could have done much better if I would have studied more for it. No time to seeing how I had so many assignments for my other courses.