Monday, May 01, 2006

WWTD

Well, all out of school and bored out of my mind. So last week I decided I had to find any type of job cause I am bored out of my mind. So now I work at Jack Astors right downtown of Toronto. So that should keep me busy in the mean time. I have been applying for about 10 million more jobs trying to get into the computer field.

Also, I have now moved, and my new room is all set up. My new place rocks, I live with a couple that I worked with for 4 years at the Falafel Hut. They are late 20s. Its kinda funny because they watch alot of spanish television, and last night she made me diner, and well...... It was so good. Beats mums vegetarian cooking anyday. LMAO (sorry mum).

Well off to work now. I hope this fills you all in on what I have been up to lately.

Thomas Cain

2 comments:

SusanE said...

Aprenda cómo cocinar esa manera. Entonces usted puede enseñarme. Las nuevas recetas son siempre deseado.

Pero, usted no ha tenido mis abrigos de la lechuga todavía. Pida hilary, ella me defenderá.

Smart #$*, get your new roommates to translate.

Megan, Kellon and Mekhi said...

Hey Kid,

Enjoy the new home, mexican food rocks! Working at Jack Asstors will be fab!

Don't worry, I have yet to jump overboard, I had another beer like you said and i'm still alive.