Well after a waste of a day off, today I get to go back to work... Still pretty pissed at TTC for their strike.. Maybe I will punch the driver of the bus in the face today. That will teach him... OH WAIT... Isn't that the reason they went on strike... for their own safety. Well then I think that I will punch him in the face only to support their cause. Better yet.... EVERYONE punch a TTC driver, if we all do it then they will have to do something about the drivers safety.
See I am such a great problem solver... New Slogan "Start your day with your fist in the drivers face"... I like it. Now all I have to do is make buttons, flyers, and a couple posters. TTC will thank me. Well atleast thats how I see things.
Well I think thats about all I have to say for the moment.
1 comment:
I want a bumper stricker
Post a Comment