Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sleep = Tired

Well its about 1230 now.. I just got home from an 11 hour shift which was insane busy today. So sleepy, but I have to relax a lil before I can lay down to go to bed... Otherwise it will be 5am before I get to sleep. So yeah, after my wonderful 4 days off, getting back to work is fun and exhausting. Over the last couple days we have taken on a few new servers, which for the record are hot. So that makes me smile :D...

Hmm ok other then work in my life, well thats about all i got... My next day off is monday, and forget relaxing.. I am going to get my tattoo finished... Think a day off, and I am paying for a few more hours of pain... Sounds exciting to me. I can't wait. I would at this point like to thank mum who has just made a contribution (grad gift) to my wonderful piece of art work on my side. I am sure she will love it, and mum its almost time that me and you go get a tattoo together...
WEll thats about it for tongiht..

Goodnight world.
Thomas Cain

1 comment:

SusanE said...

yeah Thomas blab to the world that your Mother has softened her stance on things like tattoos. Megan is going to kill me.

BUT, I am NOT getting a tattoo with you.