Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Another day begins with a blog.

Well yesterday I got on the bus.... Looked the TTC driver right in the eyes... and said..... "Mr. TTC man how do you sleep at night fucking everyone else over". Then I took my fist and delivered it to his right eye... He was crying alot. Then when he fell on the ground crying I continued to kick him saying "what about the people" everytime i kicked.

Well not really but that would have been a story if that really happened. I would be a super hero for all the TTC riders. They would hail me. Call me Lord Thomas our Saviour. Hmm wait there was a guy that some people called our Saviour. I wonder if he kicked a TTC drivers ass. LMAO..

Ok enought goofing around. Lets see, so I got on the bus the same as everyday. Listened to my music, and said "Thank you" as I was disembarking(hmm think thats spelt right) the bus. Went to work for 3 hours, it was a short shift because I was suppost to be hurting from my tattoo monday. Thanks for cancelling my appointment TTC... Ok back to my story.. Got of work, went for a walk downtown, and stopped by New Tribe. Asked if I could get an appointment for sunday... But NOPE... He is all booked. So now I have to wait till I know next weeks schedual... SO I decided to continue my walk enjoying the warm weather. The best part of it is the end of the day I went for beer with my old roommate Lisa.

So on a nice patio, pitcher on table, glass full in hand we had so much fun talking and remembering the old days when we partied everynight(oh first year university)... As we were talking she was like "OH are you missing your remote for your TV."... I nearly jumped because yes i was and I can't watch movies, or play games without it. Apparently there is no "tv/video" button on the tv... only on the remote. So yeah thats kinda fun. Alot of people joined us, we told jokes, talked (might I add that her friends well one of them is smoking hot)... And thats my day... I hope you all enjoyed my stories, even if they aren't full the truth. But whatever, I am a son of Dave Cain, so you must wonder "when are my stories ever the truth".

WAIT I just relized, if I am son of David... and the TTC people refer to me as Lord Thomas our Saviour. What does that make my father... Hmmm OMG could I be the son of......... :O Phone the Pope, we will all be saved...

Well signing off, goodbye world, adios amigo, , aurevoir, and ummm good day....
Thomas

5 comments:

SusanE said...

took you that long to figure out you were a "son of David". I tremble to think that you are "our saviour". It was nice of you to thank the TTC bus driver though.

blah blah blah said...

Yeah while dating Ashlee thats one thing that she was really good about.. NO matter what the service always thank them. Except stippers.. LMAO.. you can laugh at them... LMAO

Ok enought being silly.

Mr Gryper said...

Saviour? What is this? Must be from " A Christmas Carol" Saviour self. Save myself from what? Save yourself from the wrath of TTC drivers,they won't look the other way when you only pay a nickle to get on their bus.

Megan, Kellon and Mekhi said...

You are the wierdest boy I know.

I'll be in the area soon so we can harass TTC drivers together.

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Thomas ( The prodical one )

It has taken time but you have finally realised your true being. That of course means that you have also realised my true being. Together we are able to save all. If only they will take to heart our messages - a profit is always scorned at home!!

Stay with the force oh seed of my loin. Your writings remind me of someone very wise - Oh that would be me !!!

Hommee Dad