Monday, June 05, 2006

Days turn into nights, then back to days.

As I'm sitting here in my room with the lights out listening to some music that is allowing my mind to be brough into fantacy and adventure, I have decided to write something. Not sure what yet. Maybe I could bestow some of my knowledge to you all. But I am not certain that you all are ready for it. Things I am learning now a days is bringing me closer to who I really am. Not sure what exactly that means yet, but I am sure that once I realize it, then I will know. Until then I will continue with my daily events.

Four years devoted to a certain goal, has now come to an end. On June 14 I will be officially graduated. Mind you I do not wish to attend the ceremony. Sure I am proud of what I have accomplished but to me its more of a look at what you've passed up for this. Among the professions that I would be happy doing, now that I am an "educated", I can now consider another profession. Which means nothing to me, because I have no clue what one I wish to choose.

In order to keep my options open I am starting a new activity. I have decided to take on the family tradition and start running. Maybe one day I will be fit enought to run a marathon, but thats not my goal. A different goal is in mind which I must prepare for, if I decide to take that path. So until I decide, I'll pick up my knives at work, tie my shoes to run, type away at a computer, and keep my mind busy so that I won't go crazy while figuring out my life.

Hmmm well I think thats enough writing for now. Maybe I'll go stare up at the sky and dream of my adventure. Who knows what will happen, where I will go, or who I will meet but until then...........

Thomas.

4 comments:

SusanE said...

maybe we could run a marathon together sometime.

blah blah blah said...

why the hell are you spelling your name "susane"... since when did you ever put an "e" on the end

SusanE said...

Susan E - I was called that in school all the time (for years) because there were too many girls named Susan. I chose it for blogger because it is familiar.

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Thomas : Running, that's somewhat interesting. I hope you are able to find the peace and joy with your surrounding as I am able ( PUKE - What am I saying ) felt that sounded nice and artsy. Congrates - its good for the heart - Hows That! By the way check my blog!!

Hommee dad