Sunday, June 11, 2006

So excited for the family reunion.

34... So the count down begins. If you aren't sure what the count down is for then I suggest you start to think "where did I come from, and why am I so different then everyone else"...

After you have thought about this for a while then I hope you have realized that the reason for this is because you are a descendent of Thomas Evenden. After TJ's wedding I realized there is a place where we all fit in, and we aren't considered "crack heads". And thats at family get togethers. So I am excited.. SO SO SO EXCITED.

3 comments:

SusanE said...

That's why you I put "Evenden" in your name.... I knew you would be one, so why not label you. Labels aren't always bad. They help us to recognize things for what they are.

blah blah blah said...

lol... Well remember I am more "Cain"... until you get and "evenden" tattoo with me LMAO

SusanE said...

LOL. I don't need a tattoo to tell me who and what I am. But I give you an "A" for the attempt.