So yeah I just finished breakfast and its so yummy. Forget cereal or crappy toast.. how about a big bowl of fruit.. Now thats breakfast.
OH yeah on a side note. I badly want sleeve tattoos... If you don't know what those are then you are missing out. They are beautiful and I am looking forward to the day when I can gat mine.
3 comments:
Fruit - an excellent choice buddy, you can run from fruit stand to fruit stand. By the way what are your plans fro Stepher's Wedding - we are probably going to stay in Barrie for at least the Sat night. Plans are not confirmed yet>
Hommee Dad
Fruit - an excellent choice buddy, you can run from fruit stand to fruit stand. By the way what are your plans fro Stepher's Wedding - we are probably going to stay in Barrie for at least the Sat night. Plans are not confirmed yet>
Hommee Dad
You're right Tom, there has been some serious apathy with the blogs, of late.
I'm proud to say that my training Mr Gryper has worked out wonderfully. He has been blogging like a mad fool!
I think Cam, I mean The Lexiphage, wins the prize though.
Post a Comment