Well, today I had the afternoon off from work.. So there were a few cds that I well want, but don't want to spend money... Thank god for the internet with a lil bit of knowledge I now have 10 new albums... Some may think that I am stealing but I look at it as doing a good deed... Almost like a Robin Hood kinda thing.
When I was younger, cds were 25$, ever since music could be found on the internet, music prices have dropped by 15$, and there are more tours, and bands give more to there shows. So now sure I could be thankful and be like "ok now I will buy it.." but screw that.. Someone has to keep the cause going. So if you ever go by a cd, and think "wow, this is cheap"... I want you to realize its all cause of people like me.... Yeah for free stuff.
2 comments:
Just wait til the "Pirate Police" knock on your door..... but at least you never made any attempt to hide your crime. LOL
Hey there Robin: Keep it real, its only a matter of time before the masses band together. Change is brought on - only because of the actions of those willing to take up the challange.
Where would peanut butter be if not for the vikings, what of poopy seeds if gremlins were to scared to act.
Think about it - if it were not for those drunks in the world, how would we ever know a line was straight!
You are opening new doors. Remember locks are only there to keep out the bad guys ..... Oh. and the cops !
copy on
Hommee Dad
Post a Comment