Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Run and tattoo.

Well today I did my first timed 5K. It seemed to go really well. The run started great, nice night, nice scenery, and not too many people on the trail. At one point I ran by an indian guy who decided he would cheer me on "Good work, keep on going". How nice of him. Continued running ankle started to hurt a lil, but whatever I was almost done. So finally was finished my 5k.... 34 mins.. I guess thats ok.... WAIT... Oops I ran 5.5 last marker my watch was under 31 min. NICE... So I am happy.

Came home and discussed my next tattoo adventure. No my fish isn't done yet. Still gotta reschedual my appointment. (damn you ttc). So my next tattoo will finish off a bit of a wrist band. As you all know I have Cain on my inside left wrist.. SO i've decided I will get Evenden on the outside of the so it forms a wrist band. Hilary is gonna join me... Working on mum, Meg you better be in... Oh yeah Meg where's your Cain tattoo?... Steph I know you aren't into tattoos.. So i have an Idea... Can we buy a black marker. and ask the guy just to draw it on you, so that way its like we all got it together.. LMAO..

Ok thats my idea.. Anyone else in for it, just let me know... I'm thinking July 15th... Sometime in the morning before the reunion... Whos IN????

Thomas

5 comments:

Cherylinn said...

Sorry guys I can't that day, no time. But I still think of getting another one. I keep telling John I'm going to get a heart on my boob with his initials in it.

Fiddling Granny said...

The huge one I have is plenty .. count me out.

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

Yeah if anything i would be getting my one and only tattoo removed.. and than never again! But the removal is $$$ and apparently extremely painful and you have numerous sessions you have to go through...(one day) I'll think about your suggestions Tom, although don't hold your breath:)

SusanE said...

I think we should all pen it on for the reunion. Just our group....

Great run Thomas, that's a good time.

Laurence Hunt said...

I am struck that nobody comented on the running. Keep it up. It will get better and better as it becomes a habit.