Well, not much has been exciting in my life lately. Other then the family reunion, and soon Steph's wedding. Oh wait this weekend that just passed I went to Wasaga beach. That was pretty cool. I was shocked just how warm the water was, and how shallow the water was. It was so nice to get away from Toronto for the weekend, and relax at Steph's .. Thanks once again Steph I had loads of fun. Just to tease the rest of the family and torture mum a lil, its nice to know that I can let Steph know secrets and that they won't be delivered. I bet mother would love to know but too bad :P. Steph don't let me down.
Not much more news about the Policing thing that I told you all about. I have to go to a mentoring thing, i believe its on Aug 14, then once i have finished that I will book my appointment to take some tests so that I can apply.
Oh yeah this monday (31st) I will be going to get my Koi fish finished. Its gonna be so freaking sweet.
Well I'll keep you all posted with what lil excitement I have in my life right now. Until then ummmmmmm keep on .... I don't know... Doing what you do best... rocking... ummm ok yeah lets just end it there before you all think I am retarded.. Ok bye
Thomas
5 comments:
Your such a brat Tom.... People better not start asking me or i'am gonna kick you in the teeth next time i see you...
lol... thats ok you can kick away.. But its nice that I can trust you... I know it will be killing mum
She's too smart to fall for that crapola Thomas!
Sorry Thomas, too tired, maybe in a week or so.
I can hardly wait to see your koi finished.
Post a Comment