Saturday, May 13, 2006

Busy Busy Jacks

Well I figured its about time for an update. Currently in my life I have one hobby, and that is working. Jack Astors is keeping me extremely busy which is nice because it gives me something to do, and money to spend... Oops did I write spend maybe I should say put back on my student loan. Time to pay back all that money. :(

I am pretty excited about this weekend coming up. Not only is it TJ's wedding but also I have both sat and sun off. Two days off in a row that will be a nice feeling, but mon - fri will be hell.

The new apartment is really good. Its nice because somedays I come home and they made diner and put some aside for me. I do the same but I only make diner once or twice a week, seeing how I have a busy work schedual.

OH on a side not about my job. My sous-chef Candy is freaking hot, along with probably 85% of the female servers. OH yeah and there are about 10ish gay servers all which are pretty damn funny... One of them refers to himself as the princess ballerina(ummm maybe thats spelt right), and he will dance around work sometimes.. They are kinda cool about us teasing them about doing dudes. SO thats good. LMAO..

Alright off to work.
Thomas Cain

2 comments:

SusanE said...

Glad to hear from you, I was beginning to wonder if you ever had time off. Sounds like your workplace is lots of fun. We'll have to go eat there when we are in Toronto.

Cherylinn said...

Glad to hear you are hard at work finally....Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday night.