Well its about 230 am and almost time for bed... Tonight we had our reading week shindig... It was ahuge success. My roomy and I hade about 7 toher people over.. IT was lots of fun.. And there are lots of beer bottles empty. I ended up phoningin hilary, and then made many prank phone calls. It was loads of fun.. I woke some lady up LMAO... SORRY LADY.
I think i may have that on videon in the morning I will check and post it on my blog..> Rather funny I do believe. Tomorrow being VDay YEAH..... I will be doing homewokr during the day and then goign over to Stepsh to make diner with her. Down to commercialization.. Yeah to lasagna... Neither of us know how to make it so i hoep that it will turn out ok.
Well i will be sure to let you all know how it goes... Bye... Talk to you later... Hvave a good night.. Hilary stinks.... Megan Smells..... I am so funny... Dad isn't as funy as me.... HI MUM... BYE MUM.... Hi susan... Hi Aunt Cheryl, Wendy, Vicky... ummmm who else.. OH yeah HI Steph and Steph... LOL i forgot both STephs...(save the best for last right :P) LMAO..
OH MAN I MA SO FUNNY.. i hopw you all enhoyh this blog entyh.
Thomas Cain..
BYE EVERYONE.
8 comments:
Poor lady, hope your head feels okay.
Lady.... what the hell are you calling me a lady for... and my head is fine.. I drank lots of water before I went to bed... SO now homework and Vday will be no hangover..
I meant the poor lady you called in the middle of the night. Probably should have chosen better punctuation
Stupid lady.. what was she sleeping for.
Althought it is kinda funny prank calling and such. One might want to be careful in the day of caller display! I'm sure you could get in trouble if someone desided to call the cops. And let me honest cranky old women who are woken up in the middle of the night, tend to be cop callers.
Hey Buddy - I agree with Steph - "GEEK", I am the funniest, Homee Dada rulers !!!!!
Homee Dad
Seriously, you are the coolest little brother ever! No one leaves drunken messages like me, but it seems that my little brother is an equal. Oh my God seriously I am drunk right now, a few martinis and a bottle of wine later and i'm telling you, sun, booze and a day of work really makes you want to sleep!!! ha ha ha love you
Oh Thomas:
Just by reading this, I can see that there is many empty bottles of beer....but glad you had a good time, what is reading week really for?
Post a Comment