Oh Lil Hilary : does Homee Dad really want to read these comments, Thomas and Stephanie - I hold you both totally responsible - Whatch for the rath of Homee !!
What... we are just taking her out for a fun night... I won't let her drink no worries.. But if hilary follows the family footsteps and decides to pick up the booze then its not my fault.
5 comments:
Oh Lil Hilary : does Homee Dad really want to read these comments, Thomas and Stephanie - I hold you both totally responsible - Whatch for the rath of Homee !!
Homee Dad
What... we are just taking her out for a fun night... I won't let her drink no worries.. But if hilary follows the family footsteps and decides to pick up the booze then its not my fault.
Thomas - Its always the Boys fault, at least thats what I am told. I have total faith in you as a big brother showing his little sister the way.
STEPH - keep an eye on them.
Have fun Bean, Thomas and Steph
Big Hugg
Homee Dad
Nice video thomas.... How do you manage to get 1:26 on. I've only been able to load 10 second videos
ITS CAUSE I AM KING OF ALL
Post a Comment