Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Grad proof

Well I got my grad proofs back... And well lets just say no one will be getting grad pictures from these.. I might look into getting some other pictures done somewhere else... But the fag(and I am allowed to call him this because he is a fag) that did these ones I won't let them do them again.

Instead of making people smile he makes jokes to make you laugh, so every picture that is me smiling looks like i am some fucking retarded who won gold at the olypmpics... I know thats extremely rude to say but its the truth. Moral of the story.... Grad pictues suck... NO ones is getting any.

4 comments:

SusanE said...

Can you scan the proof and send it out. We should get to see it at least.

Megan, Kellon and Mekhi said...

You can't look any worse then normal??? ha ha ha

Cherylinn said...

Hey Tom let us be the judge...post few.

Fiddling Granny said...

We're waiting!!