YEAH... I am so excited i get to beat up my lil sister for a whole week.. She is coming to visit me for her march break, and I am so excited... Not only will she get to see what my life is all about here in Toronto, but aswell as we will be going to get a tattoo together. Nothing says family like getting inked together. I don't think that I will tell anyone what I will be getting yet, because its still in the design process.. But I will assure you this, it will be something extremely cool, and everyone will be jealous.
Well I hope that this message Hilary is a lil happier with... Version 3 would be a pain to have to write.
4 comments:
She wouldn't even tell me, and I tried some really interesting techniques.
NO Hilary I don't know if i can do the one I really want.. Its gonna be way to costly and travel funds can't be used on that LMAO... so now I have to come up with something new.
God I love our family! Bonding over tattoos! You can't get any closer then that:)
Tom you have to send us a picture when you get it so we can see what it looks like.
Post a Comment