Monday, November 03, 2008
Productive Weekend
So like I was saying in the previous post, it was a productive weekend and the reason for that is.......we booked our flowers. I was starting to stress about FLOWERS. Now I am not a very flowery person. Yes they are pretty, but they DIE and who wants to spend a bagillion dollars on those crazy things...NOT US!! hahaha. ssssooooo, I went to one place a couple weeks a go and got a quote, lets just say HELL NO to that place. THomas said I should have told the girl to F*** OFF because it was so expensive. ANYWAYS, Thomas found a place online, which is fairly close to my house, and I checked it out last week....just to see how their display looked and all that jazz. I then booked an appointment so Thomas could come with me on Saturday. We went and it was a total SUCCESS. YAY!! I was really starting to stress about the friggin flowers. But at this point I knew exactly what I was looking for annnnd what we needed. So we got everything for waaaayyy cheeper. So we're under budget, a little higher then we were anticipating, but we're happy. WE're getting there and it gets more and more exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
good to hear things are coming together well... You guys look awesome in your halloween costumes.
There are so many things to think about, it must feel good to have one more thing out of the way.
But the time will go by so fast and before you know it, you'll realize it went so well.
That pumpkin is gross! What is the barf made up of?
So far everything is going smoothly, keep my fingers crossed. I haven't turned into a bridezilla yet :P So far things are flying bye. We've almost been engaged for a year :O
The pumpkin that is throwing up, is basically throwing up his insides HAHAHA. WEll I cleaned him out, kept his insides and layed it all out so it looked like he was throwing up, then just added some blue and red food colouring. I thinks it's awesome and my brothers liked the idea. My brother's and I do the pumpkins together and agree upon somethng that look AWESOME!
I absolutly cant wait.sweetness
Good job on the flowers! I'm sure it will all be perfect.
hey megan - should have let us know, we could have brought some really cool flowers from the garden, and the neighbours, and the Harbourfront. I'm sure they would not have missed a few. Anyway its good to hear things are coming along, keep up the good work!
Post a Comment