Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy Halloween
















Alright, so on Halloween Thomas came down for a visit. It was a VERY productive weekend. Friday night we stayed at my place and gave out candy to all the little (cute) critters. My brother Shawn, a couple of his friends and his girl friend were scaring kids, well bigger kids, it was was fun. There are pics of my house and done up along with the pumpkins we carved. It all looked pretty awesome.
On Saturday night Thomas and I went to the annual Halloween party I attend. It was Thomas' first time coming with me and that was fun as well. I was a nurse and Thomas was a Doctor. There were some really good costumes, my friends are creative. The Strangers you see in one of the pics are Fallon, Sheldon and Ken (left to right). Fallon is my best friend along with my Maid of Honour. So that was our Halloween.






2 comments:

Fiddling Granny said...

The barfing pumpkin is really ... um ... yucky!! It is cut up red and green peppers?

blah blah blah said...

No, it's actually red a blue food colouring. I thought it was awesome, perfect for halloween