Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Megan Margaret Cain

Alright so I was thinking yesterday and I figured I would blog about Megan Margaret Cain. So for those of you who don't know my full name is Megan Margaret Korn. and then you have Megan Margaret Cain. Soooo when I marry Thomas I will be changing my name to Megan Margaret Cain. CREAPY, I KNOW!! hehe. SO Megan and I joke that she will call me Kegan instead. BUT you see she is now moving to GRENADA which makes room for Megan Margaret Cain II. So you have Megan Margaret Cain movin out and Megan Margaret Cain movin in (soon enough). hehehe

People ALWAYS ask me what my last name is going to be when I get married so I tell them. BUT then I tell them about "my fiance's sister's name" and they laugh. I think it's pretty entertaining. But thats it for now.

BTW I see Thomas next FRIDAY which his course will be COMPLETE!!!!

Oh and also 192 days left till the WEDDING!!!

9 comments:

Fiddling Granny said...

I think we can handle having a second Megan Margaret Cain. :-)

192 days !?!?!? The time is just flying by!

SusanE said...

Laurence and I have simplified it by saying:

MeganC1
MeganC2

If you say it really fast it's almost like singing.

Having spent most of my school years as SusanE I'm comfortable with the format.

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

hey can you email me your address i need to mail you a card

Megan, Kellon and Mekhi said...

Hey Meg,
Well I have a bit of a head start on you with the name, but feel free to share it with me though, i'm loving like that hahahaha

Cherylinn said...

I scares me having TWO Megan Margaret Cain's.....yikes!

Fiddling Granny said...

Yeah, I agree with CG ... is the world ready for TWO?!?

blah blah blah said...

Hey Megan we can be like those muslim people who share the same name. LIke all the brothers have the same name. One of my client's husband shares the same name as his other 3 brothers.

And thank you so much for being that loving, it means a lot and I just feel that much closer to the family hahaa

Anonymous said...

I call all my cousins Cuz anyways so youf all into this catagory cuz lol

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

MMC2 - well lifes like that, I am sure we will all have fun with the names. It will only be a problem in the future at xmas if all are together. Who is the real MMC2

Homee dad