
Seeing how's it new years eve, dad and I figured we could set up a fire work display. This morning Megan and I went to pick out some fireworks and dad provided some more as well as the needed wire to light them all off in sequence.

We built them on two platforms which we will link up together once we get to the launching platform. We are pretty confident that the whole thing should work perfectly but if it doesn't you can just blame it on Megan(my fiance). She assured us that it should work out. Finally we tested some bottlerockets that we taped together... Dad figured it would light best with a blow torch. The sound doesn't work for some reason on my computer but hopefully it will here. If you pay attention carefully you'll notice one of them going off right by dads face... ENJOY
P.S. We did not harm any black Subaru SUV veh in the making of this video...
P.S.S. Mum I used your car to hide behind incase things went wrong.
3 comments:
I thought that looked like my car in the video.
Don't you hurt it.
hahha too funny
sounds like lots and lots of fun :)
Post a Comment