Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Change of Command Parade.

Well last week we spent some time practicing for this parade, monday we had a dress rehearsal, and today was the actual parade. It went really well. Due to the fact that I've been bored outta my mind in Borden I volunteered to be a Division Commander. They only needed two people and I wanted to be one. Not sure when this picture was taken, but it happened sometime monday. You'll have to follow the link if you wish to see it, because some paper owns it.

http://photos.thebarrieexaminer.com/mycapture/enlarge.asp?userphoto=0&image=17461961&thispage=1

5 comments:

SusanE said...

Great photo Thomas. You look very impressive.

Anonymous said...

congrats i was super inpressed .. i wish i could get my hands on a copy of the paper

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

Very nice tom. you look so sharp... I tried to save the imagine even though it had writting across it but damn protected sites won't let me.. well if you can get your hand on the paper (lots of them) be sure to send me a copy of the newspaper :)

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

hey Buddy: that is an awsome pic. Makes me stand taller just to see you - your the best - way to step up buddy!

Can you try to get a copy of the paper or article for me?

Homee dad

Cherylinn said...

You look so serious....Nick pic though.