Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thomas and Megan news...

Well Christmas vacation was loads of fun. I spent until dec 27th in Mississauga with Megan and her family. They really spoiled me big time this year.. I got a really nice TV from Megan and a great surround sound system from her parents. Along with some gift certificates and movies from others. I sure scored big time. But I'm not the only one. Megan got spoiled with a new stupid leafs jersey, and some perfume "Lamb by Gwen Stefani". On dec 27th we left Toronto to come to Kenora. this being my 44flight and megans 1st it made for an exciting trip.

When she went to go to the washroom I prepared my suprise, and got a lil nervous.... When she came back she didn't notice me acting funny but then I just asked her. "MARRY ME"..... She was distracted by the great view. Not sure if that means me or the cool clouds. Needless to say she was crazy enough to say yes... So here she is....


5 comments:

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

YIPPEE!!!!! a new sister! Congrates to you and Megan. Super Happy for you guys.. What a ring, nice pick Tom, you got good taste

SusanE said...

Beautiful ring Thomas. Congratulations to you both. Welcome to the family Megan.

Fiddling Granny said...

YAY .... congrats to both of you ... can't wait to meet her. She's gotta be really special to say yes to you ... LOL

Anonymous said...

congrats, beautiful ring .... and steph is right YIPPPEEEE another sister, welcome to the family megan.

Now the both of u just need to make a trip here ...

Cherylinn said...

CONGRATS....that's awesome new.