
Well I'm finally away from the evil Gagetown land. This past weekend I enjoyed a relaxing time with Megan and her family. We went and did alot of xmas shopping. I finally got my birthday presents from her, they were great even if it was a lil late. Also she made me a great ice cream cake. On saturday I went and booked my new tattoo appointment. I'm getting a dragon. It will cover my right forarm and tricep, up to the shoulder and on finish on my chest plate.. Its gonna look sweet once its complete.

For everyone that didn't get to try the cake... Here Megan is showing you how great it looks.
6 comments:
you guys look so cute :) glad you had a great weekend.. only 5 more working days and then holidays :),well 4 more working days by the time you read this
ahhh jealous, another tattoo .. humm day i will be able to afford mine....i got 2 in mind now ...but i guess they will have to wait.
Judging by the middle picture, Megan will fit into this family just fine!!
Hey Buddy - great to see you back to the homeland. We are really looking forward to you and Megan coming up at Xmas, lots of plans.
Did you tell Megan thats rude, showing your food!! Homee will obviously need to give her some lessons on what may be appropriate for public gatherings????
To bad this weekend didn't work out, I was looking forward to meeting the gang.
Have a well deserved rest see you both at xmas
Homee Dad
Enjoy your leisure.
Everyone is looking very happy.
Nothing like a good game of "LOOK", Megan will fit right in.
Post a Comment