Hi everyone, So there's been a lot going on in both Thomas' and my life. As for me I just got hired at Goodlife Fitness Women's club. They offered me two positions, my main one will be personal training and the second one is Member Ambassador. It's going to be very hektic in the beginning, but atleast this way (well I'm really hoping) that this will be a long term full time job. I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy myself there. They've given me a lot and have been very good to me. So far, a very good experience, I'm excited!
As for Thomas, as we speek, he is heading down to my place for the weekend. His phase 3 finished today so he will be in Borden for the month of September. Once October rolls around he will be back in Kingston to finish up his last bit of training which will end before Christmas. He will then know where he's getting posted. I'm hoping it's not too far so that I'm still able to see him once in a while. Whatever happens, happens. It's for the best. I was just thinking, all the times that Thomas has been in Borden, it REALLY SUCKS that Steph, Matt, and Hilary are all gone from there. Who knows though, maybe Thomas and I will be posted with Steph and Matt, that would be pretty awesome. So that's pretty much all for now. We will post more after the long weekend.
Ps. Thomas might play his FIRST game of golf with me hehehe. I will fill you all in on how that goes
MK & TC
6 comments:
I want pics of Thomas playing golf....giggle giggle.
Congrates on the new job megan.. i got a bit confused though. you said it will be a long term job and tom will find out his posting in December... Aren't you going to be moving where ever he get posted?????
Congrate to you tom that you only have one more phase of training that is super exciting.
We are still near Borden. Come visit us!
There are Goodlife Centres everywhere. Maybe they could transfer you to wherever Thomas is, that will save any more time of long-distance stuff. Maybe allow you to save better for the wedding too.
Yea Susan and those were my exact plans. Seeing if I could get transfered. Goodlife is all over Canada, it's pretty sweet.
SWEET!!! Nice job getting to workin a gym. And way to go Tommy. Sounds like everythings going right. and hopefully i'll cya guys at wonderland still waiting for the msg
Post a Comment