Monday, September 08, 2008

Long Weekend





I know it's kinda of late but atleast I'm posting. What would Thomas do without me :P. Well, the long weekend was BEAUTIFUL! Couldn't have asked for a better one. We spent it up at the cottage which was perfect. Turned out there was enough golfers for the tourny so they didn't need Thomas and I to play. I wanted to see Thomas' skills. We enjoyed ourselves with some drinks, swimming, water sports and fires. It was over all GREAT. Thomas didn't have such a long drive home because Orillia (where my cottage is) to Borden is about half an hour to 45 minutes. He's all settled in now. Thomas has one of his friends from Basic Training that he's been with the whole time until the end of phase 4. So atleast he knows someone.


3 comments:

Megan, Kellon and Mekhi said...

Looks like fun you guys!

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

hey buddy - looks like your kicking back - nice shades they seem to make it appear you have no hair. I suppose thats the dragon on your shoulder

Homee Dad

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

looks like you guys had a good time.