So this past weekend was my 21st Birthday. I'm getting old, I was told that it all goes down hill from here, especailly now that I'm getting married. What have I gotton myself into!?!?! Oh well I'm sure Thomas will make a great husband and also make it well worth it. hehehe. SOOOO Thomas obivously came down for the long weekend (yea my birthday is the best day....hello, long weekend) and showed off his new wheels. I had a party at my house with my closer friends and some family. Some friends weren't able to make it because they were camping, but I had a BLAST. We drank, played a game called Holy Board....I think my mom's friends made up the game but my Dad made his own board so we can play. Just to give you an IDea it's kind of like Horse shoes, but also like Pool because it can get pretty frustrating. SO My friend Melissa and her boy friend Gary played with Thomas and I. Melissa and I were on a Team and KILLED Thomas and Gary..Girl power!! Yea I took pictures but im not quite sure where my USB cable is. I will post them once I find it. LEts just say I had a rough morning/ whole day Saturday.
SATURDAY First I woke up hung over and then to find out that I had a fat lip. The lip wasn't any ordinary fat lip....I think it was an allergic reaction. It had a blister on the inner part of my upper lip. It looked it if you were to take a niddle to it all the liquid would pour out. I took an allergy pill because thats all I had with me....So i went for a nap, woke up and it was almost gone. Still swollen, but barrely noticable. By the time dinner rolled around I was feeling MUCH BETTER and my botox looking lip was mostly gone. Just felt a little weird on the inner side. Thomas was calling me Angelina Jolie :S I must say though, My lip was pretty huge. And no I didn't take pics, but I should have.
So Thomas took me to dinner at The Iron Chef...WOW it was amazing!!!!!! I recommand you guys to all try it out (if there is one near you obviously). AMAZING though. There is two sections to the restaurant one where they cook right infront of you and the other is just Dinning. We went to the Dinning because the other section opened at 10:30 and we were starving.....still amazing though. So we came home and watched movies for the rest of the night.
Sunday we went to Wonderland. I must say Thomas is a WUSS when it comes to rides. Holy moly...there were so many that I wanted to go on but he was too CHICKEN!!! He was telling me to go on the ones I wanted to go on, but there was no point. It made more sense to go on ones that we both could go on. We had nick and Lisa on our minds as we were going on top gun. I must say pretty awesome way of proposing.
Monday we chilled around in the morning and then Thomas left back for Kingston :( I'll probably see him in a few weeks once his course is done.
Oh and Thomas was trying to teach me how to drive standard in a parking lot. I kind of got the hang of it, but not really LOL. I know how to stop and go....thats it so far. I did alright I guess.
4 comments:
Maybe not growing up near an amusement park has permanently created a normal sense of self-preservation in Thomas.
Getting old at 21 .. LOL ... you're still like a shiny new penny. Sounds like an awesome weekend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN....Glad you had a great birthday party hang over and all. I went on the Ghoster Coaster at Wonderland ONCE and freeked out, I was terrified and yes this is in kiddie land or whatever it's called. I will never do that again. I back Thomas up 100%.
No I wont believe that my favorit cuz is a wuss!!!! lol me,lisa,melissa and andrew are going to wonderland in the fall when its not busy you guys should definitly come
Post a Comment