
Ok so here a re a few good pitures from my Kingston Visit. I one piture before, so for some reason these ended up being backwards. Im sure Ill figure it out. The three pictures are of the castle. The first had a bridge, no clue what it is but it looked cool and if you look closely you can see the Bride and Groom I was talking about (crossing the bridge). Second pic is of something that looked like it had rooms in it. It looked interesting. I don't know much about castles so I have no Idea what the First and Second pic are. Third pic is of the actual castle. You can't even see the whole thing, but it was very pretty. Thomas and I want to go for a tour sometime there. We have to go over the American Border to get to the castle. And the fourth pic is of Thomas and I while we were waiting for the 1000 Island cruise tour. We were eating some junk food due to hunger and then ate a hot dog on the boat. There are lots of pics that I took. I guess I went picture crazy, but they aren't as cool looking as these ones. Hope you enojy them :)
6 comments:
How cool would it be to live in a castle. I'd love to know the history of the place.
Susane, I will send you the history. It's awesome.
Wow how cool is that.. i would love to go on that tour..
Maybe we should pick a day and all go for the tour or something. Cherylinn can you send me the history as well, that would be awesome!
I lived in Kingston for 6 years. Not sure how I missed the castle. You'll have to tell me where you found it!
Do visit Opinicon Lodge - I can tell you where to find that.
Sweet pics. Kingstons always been one of my favorit places to visit but I have never seen that castle lol. Glad you guys are having fun
Post a Comment