Hey everyone,
Yea it's been about a month since we updated, opppsss! So here it is, work for both Thomas and I is going alright, Thomas' seems more fun than mine, but I guess it'll do for now. I went to the cottage for and week two Fridays ago and I got home last Friday. I went to Kingston to see Thomas and it was pretty awesome. I drove there, it took about three hours or something but I really needed to see the guy :). When I got there on Friday I tried to surprise him lol. We partied on Friday and I got to meet all his friends. Saturday we went on a 1000 island cruise thing which took 2.5 hours. It was really interesting to hear some history, some of it was kinda boring, but the best part was the castle in the middle of the lake. Man, that thing was huge, when we were passing by there, there was a wedding going on. I told Thomas that would be cool to have a wedding there, but only if we were rich...oh well! Over all the cruise was pretty good. There was three different levels to the boat so we checked out each level. I have TONNES of pictures, but haven't loaded them onto my comp. Saturday we chilled around and watched some movies and ordered pizza. We also went for a walk around which one day could become our home, depends where Thomas gets posted. We both really like it there, so it might become a #1 option. Who knows though! Sunday we chilled around talked with people and then went to go see THE DARK KNIGHT!!! I recommand everyone to go see it. It's a little long, but AMAZING!
Thomas is picking up his car tonight at 6 30, so hopefully everything goes well. We're both really excited. He's getting standard, so he is going to teach me how to drive it. Hopefully this weekend if he comes down to test out his new sweet wheels. I must say, it's a really nice car. Now he can drive me all around town, since I was the taxi before.
So thats all for now, I'll update when something more interesting comes along. Hopefully I find a new job. It's not so easy trying to find something that will interest you for more than 3 months.
3 comments:
Kingston is such an awesome place, with so much history to it.
What kind of car has Tom bought? Megan you're final sentence is so Melissa. She seems to get bored very quickly with jobs once the learning is over. She's got a job interview on Monday to become a teacher at a Esthetics School.
Glad you guys got to spend some time together. The new car should help with that too.
sounds like you guys had a nice time together.. blog picture of the new car.. i love our matrix you guys will be very happy with it...
Post a Comment