Well as most of you know I've finished my summer courses that i was taking in Quebec. Currently I'm living in Borden, waiting to start my next course in Gagetown NB. Rumour has it that I'll be starting on Sept 9th. When I arrived in Borden I was allowed to take some vacation so I decided to use up 7 of my days to see Megan ( not my sister my girlfriend)
We did a whole lot of fun things.. medieval times, wonderland, wasaga beach and finished it all off with the weekend at her cottage with her family. It was great to have some time off work and even better knowing that i was being payed for it. but coming back to work sucks.. well thats it for now I'll post more hopefully and let you know whats up.
6 comments:
I'm glad you had a nice vacation. Hope your course does start Sept 9th, save you getting bored at Borden.
yup i am with mum on that one ... but i hate you fer getting to go to gagetown ....oh well what can you do ...glad all is going well
Glad to hear you had a good time with megan... hope your course starts in Sept.. it would be nice to get it over with then you could be in Kindston by the time megan graduates...
Sounds like your having fun, God bless vacation! Email me soon about the Christmas stuff you emailed about. Would be fun. Love yah, say hi to Megan for me.
Glad all is going well Tom.
Hey buddy - we just got back, good to hear your still in town. Will talk to you Sunday
Homee Dad
Post a Comment