Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Update from Gagetown.

Well as you all should know by now I'm no longer in Borden. I moved to Gagetown for a 10 week course which I was suppost to start on Sept 17. Once I arrived I was then told that I'm not starting until Oct 1st. So the great news is now I'm stuck here until Dec 7 :(, but once I"m done here I then go back to Borden to spend Xmas with Megan and her family. I'll then be coming to Kenora to visite dad and Susan. Should be exciting.

Gagetown is pretty boring these days. Theres not much to do and every day we have PT and inspections. The PT is pretty crazy, today I did a combination of 75 pullups/chinups, 150 push ups, 225 squats, and around 2 Km in running between all this. Was quite difficult but managed to complete it all in 27 mins. Hoping that by the end of the course I'll be able to do it in under 22 mins. Shouldn't be that hard to improve it with the rate that were doing our PT. Lately the staff has run out of things for us to do after inspections so were told to just go label our kit, or do our personal admin. So here I am in a coffee shop paying bills, bloggin and other stuff that I call my personal admin :D.

Well that should be all for now.

3 comments:

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

Good to hear everything is goign well, that will be nice spending christmas with Megan and then going to kenora, you guys will have lots of fun.. well i ttyl, sorry i missed you past few calls.. i will try and remember to call you tonight or this weekend

Fiddling Granny said...

It'll all be over and behind you before you know it. You might as well enjoy it, 'cause the next assignment may be worse.

Our Meaghan's Adam was told he was moving to Everitt WA for two years. A week before he and Meaghan were supposed to move, they told him he was going to San Diego for a couple of months, then the Middle East ... he'll be back in Everitt at the end of May.

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Hey buddy sounds like you have things under control. when in doubt just remember THERS NO LIFE LIKE IT. Thats what the commercials always said.

Stay Safe

Lookinf forward to Xmas - by the way thanks for letting me in on the game $%#@^%

Homme Dad