Hey everyone. Well its finally a nice long weekend for me and I'm here in Toronto visiting Megan. Its feels so nice to get away from the base. Things seem so normal and its nice not having to march everywhere. This weekend I'm going to Megan's cottage with her family, should make for a nice relaxing Canada day.
As for training, we've finally finished the first course that I'm taking this summer(IAP). On tuesday we begin the BOTP, and that will last 6 more weeks. Two of which are in the field with no sleep lol, and one week that is all drill practice for our grad parade. So time will fly by quickly and soon enought I'll be an officer. I'm not too sure about the dates for grad yet but our staff said that we should know within the next two weeks. So I'll get that to all of you asap. As some of you have already heard, this past week I had to move to the other end of the base. Our officer just felt like getting us to move. So now I live in the ugly green sector. Thats where matt lived and boy does it ever suck.. Before i had my own room, could shut my door when I wanted and had privacy... Now I have none. Just a big room, with a 4 foot wall seperating everyones hole, and no privacy at all ..... IT SUCKS>.
well thats it for now... I'll do my best to hopefully get some pictures for my next post.
4 comments:
Matt would like to say "HAHA sucker" oh no "ah poor tom........ yeah right HAHA sucker"
Matt would like to say "HAHA sucker" oh no "ah poor tom........ yeah right HAHA sucker"
Hey buddy - I suppose now you may understand Kermits famous song " its not easy being green"
Glad to hear you got to Megans for the wweekend, hope you enjoyed the relaxation. Now get back to work !!
Take care - Love ya
Homee Dad
Having a weekend away from base will make you feel better when you get back.
Post a Comment