Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hello from training

Hey there everyone. Well I figured seeing how I have the weekend off, and not going to Montreal I would take some time to update you all on what I've been up to. Well each day I wake up around 4:30 and 5, and either go running, or start preparing for our inspection. I spend all my day in class, either Drill, leadership, TOPO, field training, or PT. With the very lil sleep that we are getting, it gets kinda hard to stay awake alot of the times. But somehow our bodies have adapted to it. Each night we are up studying, cleaning, or preparing for the next day. For the most part I'm doing really well in the course. My leadership, drill, tests, and all that I'm getting great marks, but unfortunitly the morning runs, and the ruck sack marchs are getting a lil hard for me. But I'll keep on going. Well Time is almost out on this computer so I'm alive and well. I hope to update you all more.... Miss you all.

Thomas Cain

6 comments:

SusanE said...

glad you got some time to relax.... maybe catch up on some sleep, it doesn't really sound like you're getting very much.

I guess I need to do more sympathy pushups.

Fiddling Granny said...

That sounds all too familiar ... it's like the the sked in police college. I remember how that was!

The good news is, it doesn't last forever, and you only do the basic stuff once.

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

Don't worry Tom you are almost done August is fast approaching.. Matt found the same thing lack of sleep and boring classes = falling asleep. he would stand up in the back of the class trying to stay awake.. death of the power point is what they called it.

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

Don't worry Tom you are almost done August is fast approaching.. Matt found the same thing lack of sleep and boring classes = falling asleep. he would stand up in the back of the class trying to stay awake.. death of the power point is what they called it.

Anonymous said...

well glad all is going well ... steph is right august is coming fast then you can sleep

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Hey Buddy - hang in there, when its over it will all be laughable. As I said before you have it in you thats why you are where you are.

When it gets tough just remember, if a snake had nails they would constantly be broken. I know you will understand!

Extreamly Proud

Hommee dad