Monday, April 09, 2007

Good Weekend.

Well this weekend has been one that I will remember for a while. I had sat and sun off, and both days I got to do something that was loads of fun. Sat night me and Megan went to We Will Rock You. You'd better all know what this is and if you don't I'm sure you'll figure it out by looking at the title. Imagine a whole theater (Canon Theater) packed full of Queen fans there to watch a performance that is based on the wonderful music of Queen. As I expected the fans were old and young, me I was surrounded by old people, who were singing there lil hearts off. What a night.

Then last night (sunday) I not only saw the leafs get kicked out of the playoffs :D, but also I was at a raptors game. Now I've come to one conclusion about basketball.... ITS BORING. Honestly its much like baseball, without Beer, its no fun. So what did we do we drank. It was a fun night, especially because the whole night was payed for by Jack Astors. Well thats it for now... Time to get ready for the move now ....

5 comments:

SusanE said...

Wow, I would have loved to see the Queen concert.... You probalby had more fun surrounded by old folks on a trip down memory lane than you wouldhave with a younger crowd. Imagine the memories that were in the air surrounding you.

Poor Cheryl, she had such high hopes for the Leafs.

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Hey Buddy: let me start off by scorning your comments re: the Leafs. Read my latest and you will be converted!!

As for the Music of Queen - thats awsome, it appears you may have a lettle class that comes out once in a while.

As for the BB Game - try Rum - it doesn't make the game any more fun but sure tastes better

Homee Dad

Fiddling Granny said...

I would have loved to have been one of those old people near you. What an awesome time that would have been.

The 21st is coming up fast, isn't it. Get packing.

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

i am so jealous of all your theater experiences..

Cherylinn said...

Leafs Game.....What? I can't believe you didn't give the tickets to Homee and I.