Well its official, I will be a member of the Canadian forces. As of Mar 21st I will be a full member, and Apr 21st I catch my plane going to Quebec. My basic officer training course will take place apr 23 till Aug 10th. Should be lots of fun :)
I salute you Buddy: we have talked alot about this adventure and I am sure you will find "there's no life like it" ( hey I should make a jingle from that)
Congrats - we are very proud of you! Does this mean you will have to learn to write letters? Thats when one puts pen to paper and adds a stamp.
Talk to you tonight - I will be out at Special O but will call when I get home.
Well i knew you would get it.. I am so proud of you and happy for you.. It is a good life, you have no more worries (well financial worries and such) Army has been good to me and Matt, and we are likeing it, as i am sureyou will.. Hey maybe one day we will end up at the same base :) see you then..
Let me know if you need any help with anything between now and then.
Well i knew you would get it.. I am so proud of you and happy for you.. It is a good life, you have no more worries (well financial worries and such) Army has been good to me and Matt, and we are likeing it, as i am sureyou will.. Hey maybe one day we will end up at the same base :) see you then..
Let me know if you need any help with anything between now and then.
6 comments:
I salute you Buddy: we have talked alot about this adventure and I am sure you will find "there's no life like it" ( hey I should make a jingle from that)
Congrats - we are very proud of you! Does this mean you will have to learn to write letters? Thats when one puts pen to paper and adds a stamp.
Talk to you tonight - I will be out at Special O but will call when I get home.
Love ya
Homee Dad
Way to go Thomas.... Laurence and I are thrilled and extremely proud, as I'm sure you are.
I can't wait to read the blog posts on basic training.
Have a blast!
Very cool ... you must be soooo pleased. Congratulations.
Now get ready to start doing what you're told!
Well i knew you would get it.. I am so proud of you and happy for you.. It is a good life, you have no more worries (well financial worries and such) Army has been good to me and Matt, and we are likeing it, as i am sureyou will.. Hey maybe one day we will end up at the same base :) see you then..
Let me know if you need any help with anything between now and then.
Well i knew you would get it.. I am so proud of you and happy for you.. It is a good life, you have no more worries (well financial worries and such) Army has been good to me and Matt, and we are likeing it, as i am sureyou will.. Hey maybe one day we will end up at the same base :) see you then..
Let me know if you need any help with anything between now and then.
congrats Tom....that's awesome news. Have fun.
Post a Comment