Saturday, October 07, 2006

I guess I'll update.

Well I figured today I would finally post an update and let you all know what I've been up to. So here it goes. From Hilary's blog you all know that we went to the science center not too long ago. We had a lot of fun. Since the science center, there hasn't really been anything too interesting other then work being INSANELY busy. This weekend I am gonna relax a bit at Steph's house. Spending thanksgiving and my birthday there. The night of the 8th, I hopefully will be going out with my friends Kyle and Shannon. The coolest part is its Kyle's birthday on the 8th as well. So we should have some fun. After the nice relaxing weekend at Stephs, I will come back to Toronto, and tuesday we have our staff party. It will be fun, well how could any open bar party not be fun... On October 15th I am taking my PATI, PREP, and WCT test for metro, and hopefully will pass. but not holding my breath.

So yeah, thats my life right now. Hopefully i'll have some pictures to post after this weekend and staff party.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is PATI, PREP & WCT?

Cherylinn said...

Glad you finally updated. I have the same question as susane, what are those tests?

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Hey Buddy I know what the tests are, remember tell them your father is Homee Dad. Good luck - remember to have fun!!

So Buddy It's a boy! I hear you got the news at your staff party - hopefully you had a Rum for Homee Dad.

Anonymous said...

hey cuz got a blog we gotta get shitterd sometime

LUV Prince Charming